• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Mrs Westy

• Sparky

• barney

It was dry and sunny, bit breezy at times down in Loton  :D  :D

As I predicted F***ing soaking.

There were quite a few offs during the day, not least Nick Algars awning during a gust of wind. Dryed up towards the end of the day, but some people seemed to get more runs than others due to the top 12 timers going out at an odd time. Not sure what was going on there, Im sure someone will be along shortly to explain.

Terry doing a rain dance was entertaining.

5304.jpeg

Alll I can say is "WHAT A DAY"  :suspect:  :suspect:

Just got home with wet feet still despite the 2 hr drive, rained for most of the day apart from the last runs.

Missed a class F win by 15 100ths of a second :bangshead:

Still enjoyed the usual P*** taking and the battle with Terry, although he won!! :down:

Well done Terry, Ash as well, as per normal.

If anyone has any pics of the day, especially the one where I visited the bath, grass, tarmac, grass, bath, tarmac  :cool: get in touch.

Cheers

James

Alll I can say is "WHAT A DAY"  :suspect:  :suspect:

Just got home with wet feet still despite the 2 hr drive, rained for most of the day apart from the last runs.

Missed a class F win by 15 100ths of a second :bangshead:

Still enjoyed the usual P*** taking and the battle with Terry, although he won!! :down:

Well done Terry, Ash as well, as per normal.

If anyone has any pics of the day, especially the one where I visited the bath, grass, tarmac, grass, bath, tarmac  :cool: get in touch.

Cheers

James

Sorry mate no photos but it was truly spectacular! :D  :D  :D

have you baled the car out yet.

but some people seemed to get more runs than others due to the top 12 timers going out at an odd time. Not sure what was going on there, Im sure someone will be along shortly to explain.

Terry doing a rain dance was entertaining.

Not as entertaining a Pock doing his to make sure the Hussey clan didn't have a dry run

Apparently you can wait to see if it fairs up then complain that your class was split and go out on slicks when it is dry, without the need to inform the rest of the class, even though the resulting run was still out of class and it counts.

Lights blue touch paper and stands back :p

I had a far better run home, dry all the way unlike this morning at 5:30 when I got an absolute drenching. Only in England do we accept the sh1te Westfield call weather gear

Congrats to Paul and Ian for fine drives through the dripping wet slappers to sew up class A.

Also thanks to Paul for keeping smiling no matter how much it p******** down.

Congrats to Paul and Ian for fine drives through the dripping wet slappers to sew up class A.

Also thanks to Paul for keeping smiling no matter how much it p******** down.

I think that might be because he was beating you Guy  :D  :D  :D

Cold and wet but great driving /sliding/offroading by everyone with minimal damage. Once again ClassF produced close times and due to conditions we did quite well against the more powerful cars :p

somebody with a nick name of "forged steel" or something similar  nicked me trophy but returned it to me just before i threw me dummy out of the pram!

I apologise to Rachael,Ash (on this occasion only -cos I still havent got my last trophy from 3 slappers as it is still travelling the world aparently) and any other suspects who were in my vicinity :blush:

What's this? Marmalade's domination finally broken?

Are they going the way of Ferrari? :D

Andy

somebody with a nick name of "forged steel" or something similar  nicked me trophy but returned it to me just before i threw me dummy out of the pram!

Phew !

That was close

:D  :D  :p  :p  :t-up:  :t-up:  :durr:  :durr:  :oops:  :oops:  :arse:  :arse:  :devil:  :devil:

It's a hard life  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Yes, well driven Paul and Ian, the "wet" is a great leveller.

Conditions were " mildly challenging" even for us web-footed Lancastrians.

George.

Honest Mrs W - Terry's Dummy is not an AKA of mine  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

But I know who  :D  :D  :D