Sunday Run

cast iron

Mornin' all

I will not get away from Teesside much before 10.30.  I will give you a call to find out where I can catch you up.  Are you doing a coffee stop before Hawes?

See you soon

John

Weather looking godd so definitely on (for now!!;)

Straglers Meet at the creamery in Hawes - I havent got in touch with the owner yet but I know him quite well so shouldnt upset him too much!

My mobile is 07788 472948

just got a good behaviour pass out from swmbo, so see you all there..Mark may have to give u a call you cos havnt a clue where that place you mentioned was  :durr:  :(

Well you misses a belter even if I say so myself, plenty of sump bashing, and sideways action around some of the old classic Road Rallying roads of the Yorkshire dales.

And what could be a better weekend Saturday-3 Sisters Sunday-Hawes ;)

Just got back from footie :(  and we got beat, wish I had not bothered

u missed a good day slipmeister  :p  :p

Much better roads coming back than the ones going Mark... Thought I was going to Lag myself on them bumpy roads this morning .. Driving in the cold on bumpy roads with a full bladder is not recomended :bangshead:  :bangshead:

managed to achieve an "all time best today" at a Pinto pace got 135 miles on a tank and still going  :cool:  :cool: Mark You will have to get that Motor in and running  :p  :p

Great day out Mark, thanks.  Good weather, good run and good fish & chips

Going to spend next weekend tightening all the bolts that worked loose over the morning roads.  Looking at the way Terry's tin top was riding the bumps - it was the first (and hopefully the last) time I wish I was in a Micra rather than the Westfield.  I have not dared look underneath, but at least there were no puddles of oil in the garage last night.  Next time I will slacken the rolls bars right back!

See you soon.

John

managed to achieve an "all time best today" at a Pinto pace got 135 miles on a tank and still going  :cool:  :cool: Mark You will have to get that Motor in and running  :p  :p

Jeff

The speed was nothing to do with the Pinto but my desire to keep my sump in one piece until Cadwell, oh and of course I didnt want to lose you :p  :p