Sunday Run

cast iron

ONLY IF ITS DRY - After all it needs to be enjoyable

Starting at the lay by next to the Baydale Beck pub, just outside Darlington on the Barnard Castle Road. About 4 hours driving, stopping for Fish and Chips in Hawes and ICE CREAM! in Masham. 10ish start Contact me for more details. Passenger seat available. :cool:

10ish start
I think thats about 10. ???  :D

Andrew , are you going or are you down the river again    :devil:  :devil::sheep:  :p  :D  :0:(  ???  :t-up:   :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Small chance I might be able to meet at Hawes. Depends what time you'll be there and how rough I am from the wedding the day before (not mine :D )

We should be in Hawes for about 12:00 I need to change the start time to 10:30 as I'm knackered from 3 Sisters (unfortunately the race track) today, got an absolute soaking, then a pitch black blat over Bowes moor and I'm kin Freezing.

See you all tommorow