Track Day at Castle Combe Mon 24th Oct

Terry Beast..

Hi all

We have 7 places left at this trackday and I would like to extend the invitation to the WSCC community.

Most of the attendees will be Scooby owners, but we also have a mix of other marques inc Westfield, Lotus, MG, Mitsubishi, etc..

We also have professional racing drivers on hand to give instruction (ARDS qualified instructors) and this is free of charge.

The day is split up into groups in the morning based on ability/ experience and each session lasts for 20 minutes with a max of 10 cars on track at any one time.  There really will be plenty of track time.  Noise limit for CC is 100dB.

If anyone is interested then please send me an email to terry.buckel@btopenworld.com or call me on 07967 447087.

Many thanks

Terry

• 2 weeks later...