16v SEiW on TBs

itguy

Hi All

I'm interested in finding an SEiW 16v'er on TBs. I would prefer to have the genuine westfield sports seats and carpet.

A windscreen is a must, as is a full tonnau cover - side screens and full weather gear would be nice.

Not too bothered about the state of tune of the engine, VX or Zetec (1800 or 2ltr) is fine.

LSD would be nice.

I'm looking to spend around £8k - I know they come up around this figure - so who wants to get rid of theirs now the summer is over?!?

Cheers

Will.

07879 628973

• 2 weeks later...

Even better than that mate...

Its so nice to have that bit of extra length in the cockpit for me - I was so scrunched in my narrowbody before!

Its also nice to have a car on TBs as it just starts and works everytime without fuss and no popping / banging and SWMBO is really pleased that the garage no longer stinks of petrol!!!

I know - and the house we are moving to has a detached garage so she'd never complain then anyway....

Perhaps I should just spray the odd bit of petrol in there for effect  :devil:

Put Optimax in it. My garage still stinks of fuel...

Andy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.