• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pincher

• wildwesty

• ChrisF

• Liam

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

I've been away on business all week and have just got back from a weekend in the family caravan, only to find out that I missed a cheap trackday on my door step....as I said

:arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse::arse:  :arse:

The day was great, Me and Chris did a shared drive. Day consisted of a walk of the track, Briefing, 2 convoy runs, Lunch break, 2 timed runs, Results and 1 hours free  test runs. 31 drivers in 27 cars inc 4 or 5 westy's (i think) on a 1.2km track averaging between 49 and 60 odd seconds. Next event 12 november. The best is, its turn up and drive. Ian.

Excellent - you never know I might have my car back on the road by November............as long as every job I do don't create two more. Like lagging my manifold in 50 tokens worth of exhaust wrap and then finding the clearance between the pipes was insufficient and I couldn't get the collector box on :arse: .....Yes I know all the arguments about lagging/not lagging... I always have...... without a problem but this is thicker stuff from CBS and half of it is now on the floor. And, of course, finding that I need a smaller

alternator   :arse:  :arse:  :durr:  :sheep:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :angry:  :zzz: Otherwise, not a bad day really :D

£30.00 booked or £37.50 on the day with an anual Membership fee of £10.00. Bargain. Ian. :laugh:

There's lots of small length's Chris. You might be able to wrap part of each pipe. I've individually wrapped to the downwards bends then wrapped all four pipes together. It's the only way it would fit. Your welcome to try it  :D