Next Cambridge Area Meeting

chazpowerslide

Due to family commitments (MIL coming over from Spain) I am unable to attend the next meeting.

Having done Cadwell on the 7th Sept, the Revival meeting on 16th, 17th, 18th September and the treasure hunt last meet I have used up all my Westie passes (not even the extra brownie points I earned decorating the hall, stairs and landing will get me out of MIL duties so I've chosen to work instead  ??? )

Pincher (Ian) has offered to hoast the run on the 02/10/05 up Stamford way and will post up details below.

The invite is extended to Northants, HBB, Leistershire Norwich and SG7s the more the merrier.

Please post up with numbers so Pincher can get an idea of numbers for food.

Chaz.

Chaz.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pincher

• wildwesty

• ChrisF

• Liam

I've got no idea where Stamford is.  Weather-dependant I'll muster up some courage to take the car past the boundries of Cambridge and out into the wild.  Bring tools - like a spare engine, gearbox, loom, steering rack. You know... the usual stuff :)

Neil

Morning all, I hope to get some details ready for you by this evening but meeting time will be 9.30 / 10.00am at the Coach House Inn, South Luffenham. Further details TBC. Ian

Hi Mark, Chas has posted up 2 oct and I'm easy either way. So I guess we'll leave it as the 2nd Oct. Is that O.K. with everyone else. We can do this Sunday if its better for the majority. Please post up preferences.

b*****k*, I really must have been a bit p******** last night, I ment to edit out the October date.........................

Seems the September is ok.

Chaz.

I should be up for this one....so is it going to be the 25th Sept or 2nd Oct  ???   I'm not fussy either way.

Calling Liam...are you going to be ready for this  ???

O.K. guys. 2 oct it is. Got a great route planned which will cover most of the U.K's smallest county with lots of petrol available en route. Not many speed cameras or speed bumps either. See you then. Ian.

No Neil, it's the way I'm standing :p

LOL :D

You must have some corrosive stuff to destroy the chassis like that.

Respect  :t-up:

Neil