RACING SE

racing22

Due to new direction in my racing for 2006, I have for sale a Westfield SE which I have successfully raced in the Darlington & District Motor Club - NSSC Championship - winning outright in 2004 and many class wins.  The car is fitted with a 2000 cc zvh motor, 8 valve which keeps it in the single cam classes, therefore it will comply with classes F or G (if headlights are fitted) in the DDMC and also the SMRC and probably lots of other championships around the country.

I am looking to sell the complete package of trailer, spare wheels and tyres, gearbox, engine parts, spare bonnet and nosecone. (Too much to list on here).  

The car has been prepared and maintained to a very high standard by HWR Motorsport in Ponteland (Newcastle Upon Tyne).  Asking price for the whole package is £ 8,750.00

For full details and spec inc. pics, tel Ian on 01830 530095 evenings or email iandj@bkln.wanadoo.co.uk.  THIS CAR IS READY TO RACE - YOU COULD BE ON THE PODIUM AT CROFT IN 2 WEEKS TIME!!

Forgot to mention in previous post, the car, when fitted with headlights,indicators and the right tyres, is also road legal.

Just needs taxed.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.