Which Mirrors? (bolt onto scuttle)

VX2L16V

Any suggestions on SVAable mirrors that don't cost much for bolting onto scuttle?

I presume I need both Wing & Centre?  ???

Alternatively, anyone upgraded standard aero mirrors to spa or similar  :D

Cheers,

Paul.  :t-up:

I used suzuki gsxr 750 mirrors i think from a 2001 model got pattern ones from m&p used them for sva then sold them for a profit on ebay :p  there the same as those supplied by the factory for areo screens but half the price!

Danny

Any chance of a link / part number Stubbow? If I search their (M&P's) site I get 124 results. :0

:t-up:

Andy

Stubbow,

Do those M&P mirrors have flat or curved glass? I have a tatty ZXR400 mirror for mine which gives very good rear vision but I am temped to get a nice new one.

Toby

I could'nt find them on m&p site but found them Here they are the 7th set down listed as Gsxr 600/750/1100 mirrors and are 15.78 each.Westfield charge 55.82 for a pair!

Also avalible in carbon look  ???  for the same price

I used these to sva my car with no centre mirror and it passed no problem as they do give a very good rear view.

Danny

Toby

I think the glass was curved, but it was almost a year ago that i sold them and being 41 my memory is starting to go :p

They work fine though and the only reason i got a new set is because im a bit of a carbon tart and there was a pair going cheap(90.00) on ebay

Danny

Get a suction cup type centre mirror for SVA if you want to "loose" it afterwards. As without a centre, you may have problems - though it does depend on the seat (headrest)/rollbar/height of wing mirror combination.