Raikonen

deano.1

I guess you need to remember that Montoya at the front wasnt really pushing all the way and would have paced himself to keep the gap to Alonso. He also backed off significantly in the last few laps for his tyre issue, had he been pushing all the way the gap would have been significantly more.

It does seem that Alonso has inherited much of the Schumacher luck though  :D

Did you hear James Allen say "7 laps to go in the Itallian Grand Prix thats been running since 1921".

Sounds like one hell of an endurance race to me.  :D  :D  :durr:  :durr:

Did you here jackie stewart say montoya would win, then jim rosental (from his script i bet) ask who he thought would win!!

Jim should clear off back to football

Everyone's a critic!

ITV do a perfectly good job of covering F1 in my opinion. Jim Rosenthal is a knowledgeable anchor and of course he works from a script! Do you really think that on a program that takes weeks to prepare and that ITV pay millions for the rights to air, they send him out and let him adlib ?!?

I have to agree with you there Simon!!!! ITV sell there coverage worlwide as it's regarded as the best available.

I was at Spa last year and got chattin to an Aussie who told me that they get our coverage.

Also have to agree that Kimi is an outstanding talent i would love to see him in the red overalls in 2007 with Schumacher.

Cheers

John

I think ITV do okay given the adverts ahve to be put in, James Allen is okay as well but he will never replace Murray and remember how he was ridiculed.

Martin Brundle is first class although the pit walk can be tedious to watch when there is no one about.

regarding Kimi, I would like to see him in a car that is reliable, or alternativly in an A1 gp car so you can see who is best.

James Allen spoils it for me, trying too hard to be Murrey. Should be his own man. Really annoys me over the Kimi tyre/susp problem, the first time he is right and he keeps reminding Brundle that Kimi should have pitted............

You lot should worry ! time was when you where lucky to get a mention at the end of the footy results , never mind any sort of coverage  :arse:

As for raikonen he needs to kick mclaren into gear , I mean who decided on a strategy designed to keep him at the back of the field for 1/2 the race   :sheep:

just think what  might have been if he had started on a light fuel load  :sheep:

Im sorry to say that I also agree James Allen is rubbish!  He seems to think that he knows everything........

Just like me!  :p

Bah. Those of you who think you know it all upset those of us who do... :0:p:blush:

Taxi :down: