Mancs/Yorks Blat Sunday 4th

Muttleys V8

Top drive today on some great roads...hope everyone made it back in one piece  :D

What made me laugh....Scooby takin every opportunity to use his flamer everytime we went under some trees  :D  :D  :D This is whilst we are travelling at silly speeds and I'm using all my concentration just to keep the car on the road.

Scariest moment - Well has to go to Scoobs again... the smell of burning rubber as he narrowly avoid a car pulling out of a junction  :oops:

Special bravery award to Charlie for driving his car with the left rear damper F*/?@d.  Cornering must have been interesting ???

Have you got any pics Scott?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• scooby

• rossi

• MarcusH

Awesome day out . Great roads to ourselves .

Scariest Moment Grounding at One h***NND*** AND ****£ DD SOMEthing odd miles and hour and woundering where i was gonna land....

Roll on next time cheers guys.

Credit to Charlie for driving his car with no suspension   ???

Thanks for the comments guys, ( and girls ), - ******g terrifying driving a westy with no rear shockers, - cornering ability was zero!!!!, - yep it did scare me sh****ss!!!

Thanks to Neil B for stopping behind me on the last section when the car was virtually undrivable.

Have to drive it to Cadwell but new shocks being fitted in the pub carpark on Tuesday night, - just hope it gets me to Louth in one Piece!

Thanks in advance to Andy Rushworth, (Cat Motorsport), for helping me out with this, - it's appreciated Andy!

Apart from that yesterday was a top day!

:):)

Don't for get to get it into PKM for the corner weights doning especially if you're doin a track day. See u in Louth on tuesday nite

Buzz

Don't for get to get it into PKM for the corner weights doning especially if you're doin a track day. See u in Louth on tuesday nite

Buzz

No time Pete, - fitting the shocks in the carpark of the guesthouse we're all staying at on Tuesday night. :(  :(

Top day out. Hysterical laughter from the boghouse pilot as we flew over a slightly ???  bumpy road welded to the back of Muttleyboys car (1b's corner so much faster than 1a's)  :devil: at probably a few ;) more mph than we should have been. Another dent to the sump to add to the collection :bangshead:  and one to the PASSENGER FLOOR :0  :0

Wanted. Brave passenger; must be able to kneel in seat facing backwards ;hold and not drop camera; preferably light weight; must be available for next Manc blat to take some "on the move" shots

Wanted. Brave passenger

Or one bl**** insane one!!!!!

Excellent day for my first serious blat out. thanks to Scott, Charlie, Scooby, and all for makeing me welcome. Hope I dint slow you down too much. :p  :D  :D

Mark.

Thanks to Neil B for stopping behind me on the last section when the car was virtually undrivable.

Not a problem - hope it's sorted for Wednesday :D:D

Wanted. Brave passenger; must be able to kneel in seat facing backwards ;hold and not drop camera; preferably light weight; must be available for next Manc blat to take some "on the move" shots

Have you thought of a camera mount and a romote shutter release?

Just been checking the car over tonight and found my rear anti roll bar has sheared off  :arse:  :bangshead:

...almost definitely caused when Justin and I left the road at well into 3 figures  :oops:

Just been checking the car over tonight and found my rear anti roll bar has sheared off  :arse:  :bangshead:

...almost definitely caused when Justin and I left the road at well into 3 figures  :oops:

All good fun    

I think ????