Another new member

Davefitton

As I am soon to become a proud Westfield owner (Pre Lit 1600 xflow) and I have already sent off my cheque (important things done first) for membership to the WSCC I just thought I'd say hello.  Can't wait to pick it up, hopefully early next week, just pray I get a few more days of sunshine before the weather breaks.

I've enjoyed reading most of the threads and have picked up some good gen, already received the outdoor cover as it will have to spend the occasional night outside.  Look forward to meeting people at blats. I live in Albrighton, not far from the W/F and Telford.  Anyone local give me a shout.

Regards,

Dave

Look forward to meeting people at blats.

That's a bit much. Not been here 5 minutes and you're inviting yourself round and bringing friends. Nice... :p:p:p

You'll get a shock though. There's no-one at Blats house...

:D  :D  :D

LOL Sorry Blat not really inviting myself round, unless of course there's cold beer in the fridge............, if not, come to mine there's always a cold beer on hand.

Welcome Dave

Don't worry about sunshine as long as it's dry you can Blat regardless of temptrature in fact like most engines my Westy runs better in cold air :D

Welcome Dave

Don't worry about sunshine as long as it's dry you can Blat regardless of temptrature in fact like most engines my Westy runs better in cold air :D

You big girl, most of my blatting starts dry, then i get drenched  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Welcome Dave, we're in the Midlands

I live in Albrighton, not far from the W/F and Telford.  Anyone local give me a shout.

Regards,

Dave

Dave

Shropshire & Mid Wales Club Meet the First Thursday of the Month at Ford Nr Shrewsbury.

Some Members come from Telford, But Don't post on the Boardroom...

Some Members come from Telford, But Don't post on the Boardroom...

...a local boycott or some regional dysfunction? :D

Too many words, not enough pictures...

:D  :p  :D  :p

Welcome to the Xflow pre lit club.The Westy bug has hold of me and won't let me go now, doubt it ever will and after a few months i want bigger faster stronger allready.  :D