Northamptonshire Area

Chris Elworthy

Yep its that time again. And yep there are 31 days in August so those who went to the Wharf tonight you're a week early!

I did enjoy the 2 pints of Guinness I had there this evening though  

Next meet is Wednesday September 7th at around 7:30

You can now check out the re-launched website for details of the meet by visiting .www.wscc.co.uk/area/northants

Topics this month:

Aftermath of Gliding Event.

Arrangements for Curborough

Volunteers for AO

I know its a poofball night, but I am sure all the real men will be there, and Wayne, we really want to see that V8.

--------------

If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky-diving

You can now check out the re-launched website for details of the meet by visiting .www.wscc.co.uk/area/northants

NEWS page has been updated with Septembers newsletter

Click here

I have posted a question in the newbie section about getting a passenger ride with a view to buying a Westie and unfortunately I am going to be in Prestwold Hall for three weeks at a new car launch for work.So I will miss the local meet here in Surrey.

I have just checked and found that your meet is about 13 miles from Prestwold.

Is it ok to pop along and ask some questions and possibly blag some rides with you guys please?

If its ok what time does the meet start?

Thanks

J

You will be very welcome.

Where the **** is Prestwold?

Edited to Add: If its Prestwold Hall in Leicestershire then it is more like 50 miles I am afraid.

You are of course still very welcome.

Oops I just went by an online route planner and used the postcodes from both places better recheck that then lol.

What time does the meet usually start Chris?

Thanks

J

Oops I just went by an online route planner and used the postcodes from both places better recheck that then lol.

What time does the meet usually start Chris?

Thanks

J

Most arrive between 7-30 and 8-30

Some of our members have to in bed early though as they need lots of beauty sleep.

Hopefully see you there for my first meeting, only had my car two weeks and allready covered 700 miles, might have to change that insurance !!   :D

Didn't know these Westies were so addictive !!

HI guys,the DVDs are ready from the Shennington day so if you want a copy I will take them to the meeting also I will need to firm up the names of those of you that want to come to our Curborough meet on the 15th Sept, I am afraid some of you will be disapointed,but if there are enough I will try and get an extra day for all of you that did not make the list.

Cheers Davem.

Great turn out tonight, and a lovely evening for a Blat.

Great to finally have Keith's Busa to a meet, and well done to Gavin and Wayne on their recent acquisitions.

Will post separately, but meet up details for Northants Track Day at Kerb-borough  :p as follows:

Thursday September 15th

Time: 8-00 AM

Location - Layby on A45 at Daventry NOT our usual one. Travelling from Weedon to Daventry, passing Dodford and the turn to Newnham, it is the layby on the LEFT hand side.

Please let DaveM know if you are travelling direct.