Insurance question and a favour to ask please

Johnson

No problems mate  :t-up:

I will message all the people who have offered rides etc individually and grab some mobile numbers off you all if thats ok.

If I am lucky I might be able to get one of the people local to Prestwold out on the airfield for a run as we have hired the whole place for almost 3 weeks apart from one day when they are doing a Ferrari experience.Obviously I cannot say wether this will happen for sure yet but will try my best to arrange it.

Ah, I feel an "informal" area meet coming on  <!--emo&:D  :D  :D

I'm over in Notts and again willing to help if at all possible.

Prestwold is on the way to Loughborough off the A60 from Notts.Not a bad run if the weather is good.We should get 1 go night within the 3 weeks!

Drop me a line if you want

The North Notts meet is at Oakerthorpe just off the A38. Jun.28 M1 if that is any good.

Simon

Just to let all members who have been in contact with me I call you all next week on monday or tuesday.

Have got a good chance of being able to have a little bit of a play on the track.Will be able to confirm for definite next week.

J (very bored as nothng has broken yet so twiddling my thumbs at the moment )