Highwayman

geofff

Hmmmmmm.........not a whole heap of responses to that question........

I think I'll finish the running in of my engine tonight before heading of home.

If you see a grinning idiot driving round Swindon this evening.........IT'S ME!!!!!!!  :D  :D

Ta

Geoff

:)

Hi,

I went but could only stay until 7.30 :(  There home made burgers are very acceptable. Treacle sponge & custard hit the spot as well  :D  I'm trying out for the heavy weight team next karting event!

Managed to buy Tony a pint though and waved to Luned (hope I spelt that correctly) & Andy as I exited the car park :D

Then grinning idiot all the way home :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ta

Geoff

:)

P.S.

And scraped my front number plate off on the road! So it's now sitting behind my seat officer. Although I'll be putting it back on for racing - see if it makes a difference.

Oh b******* it, I can't believe I missed it  :down:

Maybe because I didn't put my usual post up for it I completly forgot not to mention I was laying a laminate floor aswell.

Ah well catch you guys next month.

Malc.

Typical. The Purple Throbber gets an irregular airing, and you aren't there to see it :)

Andy