Another Convert

streetdragster

Hi Guys,

Been lurking for a while but now i've finally bought a car, i bought myself a Dax Rush LWB as i fit in one of them better than a Westy, plus i like the supercharged Zetec Engine it comes with. Collect it on the 5th of September.

I have, however, joined the WSCC as its a nice atmosphere and i look forward to see some of you at the meets (Assuming i'm welcome! :D )

Thanks

Matt

Welcome in, the more the merrier  :D

Welcome Matt, get along to your local area meetings I am sure they will make you feel very welcome.

I would like to know more about the engine, which supercharger is it fitted with? how much power? etc etc? any chances of posting some images once you have picked it up.

I have, however, joined the WSCC as its a nice atmosphere and i look forward to see some of you at the meets (Assuming i'm welcome! :D )

Well at least you made the correct choice of club.. :D  :D  :D

Velcomen............   :t-up:

Everybody Welcome, Especially if they like a few Beers  :0  :t-up:

Cheers Guys, will try and get along to the meets :)

I would like to know more about the engine, which supercharger is it fitted with? how much power? etc etc? any chances of posting some images once you have picked it up.

Its a black top Zetec-R engine from a Focus, running a Turbo Technics Elise/MGF supercharger. I've got a few pics of the engine bay, these were the original ones the guy sent me when i enquired about the car, i'll get some better ones when i have collected it. Its running a DTA ecu.

Yellow06.jpg

Yellow08.jpg

Yellow10.jpg

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt and welcome to the club,

Nice installation that, I presume it goes fairly well?  :D

Cheers,

Mark.

Yep, goes pretty well, not as mind blowingly quick as some of the Cosworth Rushs/Westfields but its not a frightening to drive either!

Looking forward to driving it

Thanks

Matt

Looks interesting, any idea of claimed power/torque?

Got a rolling road print out of 225bhp but i've forgot the torque figure, i'll get is scanned in when i collect it :)

Thanks

Matt