• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• streetdragster

• RABoon

• Safe and Sound

• a4gom

Fabulous day, it was raining until about 9am, but then the sun came out and by 10.30 the track was dry and then it was hot and sunny all day ! Great turn out of allsorts of cars, the Carlton Gsi that spent about 80% of the time broad sideways taking up most of the track with tyres smoking was most amusing! :D  A couple of obviously modified Lancer Evo's were flying round and a great time was had by all. Thanks to Andy from CAT for the passenger ride and showing me just how good the 32r tyres are (I need to source some 13" rims now!;)

I have had my car for 2 years now, and that was my first track day, I was very apprehensive about taking it on the track for various reasons, all i can say is, if you haven't done it but want to......DO IT! Javelin made it very safe and once you're on the track you lose any reservations you may have had!! Can't wait to do it again! :D

:D Glad you enjoyed the day 'safe and sound'. Thanks for your kind comments about Javelin. That is exactly how we want our trackdays to be: Safe and Fun.

Here's hoping we'll see you again along with some more WSCC members.

I'll second that Paul, great day. It was nice to meet you and Andy. I was the one in the blue car, the nervous one that started off slow and got a bit quicker in the afternoon.

??? Can't wait to do another one but maybe Elvington again before I take on a propper track. :D

Excellent day had by all, great track, well organised, big respect to Colin @ Javelin and all his event crew.  Really enjoyed the day even tho i'll be spending this week in the engine bay removing grass, soil and furry animals after my play in the field  :blush:

Paul

(Cream Westfield)