• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• streetdragster

• RABoon

• Safe and Sound

• a4gom

Can you spectate on this event? Just that I haven't got my car yet, so will have to come and watch. I know where this place is as I have been before, granted a few years ago but it isn't that far from Clitheroe.

Whats the story Rik?

Me, Matt and Ste haven't booked on yet have you any more info?

Best get booked in to the event now. If there is a deal to be had it will be based on the number of us who turn up and pay in full and will entail some beer vouchers returned on the day.

Rik

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

• 2 weeks later...

Any one want to team up for the journey over from Skipton/Keighley/Bingley.

Rik

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Anyone not booked and still interested it would be worth giving Colin at Javelin a call to check availability.

Forecast is dry for Sunday  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Paul need to get in touch about where to meet up and best route.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Andy it may be worth a call to Colin to check on  availability as the often seem to get no shows or drop outs on these.

Any one else travelling from Skipton/ Bingley area?

My cars mapping has all gone to plan, going to give Javalin a ring on Saturday and see if there's a cancelation, if i get one i'll join the convoy.

Coming from Blackpool, don't know skipton very well, anyone got directions incase i need them? I know where the Little Chief is on the A59.

Anyone got a contact number too, if i get a slot i'll give you a buzz and let you know i'm tagging along :p

Thanks

Matt

Booked in paid money, looks like there being a few westies out there on sunday should be good fun, Elvingtons a great place only done one track day there and had loads of fun, plenty of run off and nothing to hit, what could be better

Hi everyone. Been a long tome since I viewed/posted on this site. I work for Javelin Motorsport so I hope all those attending on Sunday have a great day and enjoy themselves.

I really must get round to getting my westie back on the road. It's been sat in the garage for nearly three years now since my last trackday at Cadwell. Nice to see that Blatman is still as informative as ever.

One word of advice for Sunday. Build your speed up during the day. No prizes for looking out of control in the first half hour.