Elvington 25 Sept

RABoon

arrrrrrrrr ric if andy and mat are going its time for some blade bashing count me in :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

??? We will see

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• streetdragster

• RABoon

• Safe and Sound

• a4gom

arrrrrrrrr ric if andy and mat are going its time for some blade bashing count me in :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

??? We will see

arrrrrrrr can't go up @ croft again matt. :(

Good place to start out, I did my first day at Elvington.  you can push the car to 10/10th's and more.  If you lose it loads of room to spin, without hitting anything.

Go for it!! ;)

OK I'm going for it. Booked in and confirmed.

Now realised I need a Helmet. I suppose the best I can afford. Anyone know where in W. Yorks you can try and buy car helmets?

What about fuel at Elvington - is it take you own and if so how much will I need?

Any help appreciated. ???

in relation to fuel....

I drove there, starting with a full tank from Wakefield, filled up again at lunchtime at the local garage 2 minutes from the site, no problem!!

I have got some jerry cans for the day just incase there isn't an optimax station nearby, but like stickymint said, its not fuel a problem.

Thanks

Matt

I have got some jerry cans for the day just incase there isn't an optimax station nearby, but like stickymint said, its not fuel a problem.

Thanks

Matt

optimax available approx 1.5 miles otherside of A64 :D

Paid my money and now booked on. Really looking forward to it, I've never been on an open track with other cars so don't know what to expect, apart from I'll be smiling! :-)

Hi All

Now back from my travells and starting to pick up the pieces again. There was some speculation about a switch of date to the Saturday at Elvington but this now seems to have been a Red Herring  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

It looks like there is a good level of interest on the Sun and there is still the chance of a deal if we can get a group together.

Can I have a final show of hands, including those already booked and I will see what I can do

Rik