Rear Brakes

Chasmon

Hi all,

I am buying a 3.64 LSD and have the option of having the entire rear including the calipers for a bit extra.

My main question is are the calipers suitable? Obviously they'll be bigger so am I better off with std Sierra ones?

I'm unsure whether its a good thing the Lobros being of a high power car as maybe they're stronger, maybe they have had more abuse...any thoughts/opinions apreciated.

C

Measure the lobros and make sure they are not the 108mm flanges. 100mm is the one you want. I know the 2wd sierra cossie has the larger flanges.

Is the flange size not age related? I thought it was simply the slightly newer ones were larger...?

This is off a 1994 Granada Scorpio Cosworth 2.9 . The Diff is 3.64 which I think is about right for fast road spec. Hve to go away this weekend with the missus so will miss the opportunity to sort it all out :(