Stoney Broke But Want To Make An Appearance...

The Great Fandango

Hi guys, sorry for starting a new thread, but it has suddenly dawned on me that what with the purchase of a new house, it is unlikely I'll be able to afford the WSCC trackday at Cadwell.

:(

Despite this, I have the day booked off work, and fully intend to make an appearance, possibly even camping over the night before.

Baring in mind I don't know the exact setup for the day, my suggestion was to bring my bullet camera gear down with me, and for a small fee (say £20?) install it, come with you on the session, record a bit of extra-vehicle footage, and send you a couple of DVDs in the post of your day's antics.

If anyone would be up for that, please let me know

We're both winners then - I get some track time as a passener, and you get some kick-ass footage!

It all depends upon how many groups or sessions there are as to how many people I can fit into the day.

RSVP

Post a message on the thread or e-mail:

KWJHarrison@NTLWorld.Com

• 2 weeks later...

Well well... It's only 7(ish) days now until the Cadwell event and I've had no takers for my bullet camera offer...

Tell you what then... Seeing that my Westfield's out of action at present, how's about I hook up my bullet camera gear for only £5.00. All I ask in return is to be passenger for 1 session! (does anyone sense just how desperate I am to get back on the track!?)

For your money, you'll get a DVD posted to you containing the entire contents of the day's recordings (i.e. anyone's footage who decides to take me up on the offer)

You guys know where I am...

KWJHarrison@NTLWorld.Com

Regards

Kyle (the younger, but probably the better driver)

I'd definitely be up for this if my car's ready. I won't get it back till Monday, if all goes well, and will then have to do some work on it to get it running. It'll be tight, but I'm still hopeful. Would love some in car footage. I'll let you know how I get on.

My mate Mark is also coming in his Lotus 340r. I bet he'd fancy some in car footage as well. I'll e-mail him and get back to you.

Cheers

Phil

Well well... It's only 7(ish) days now until the Cadwell event and I've had no takers for my bullet camera offer...

Tell you what then... Seeing that my Westfield's out of action at present, how's about I hook up my bullet camera gear for only £5.00. All I ask in return is to be passenger for 1 session! (does anyone sense just how desperate I am to get back on the track!?)

For your money, you'll get a DVD posted to you containing the entire contents of the day's recordings (i.e. anyone's footage who decides to take me up on the offer)

You guys know where I am...

KWJHarrison@NTLWorld.Com

Regards

Kyle (the younger, but probably the better driver)

That made me laugh :D  :D

In reference to your last remark "probarbly the better driver" all i can say is dream on ;)

Kyle the faster with the better car :devil: