Another New Member.

Topcat 52

Got it then? How do you feel now? Exhausted? Daunted? Exited? All of the above?

Kerry S

Got it then? How do you feel now? Exhausted? Daunted? Exited? All of the above?

Kerry S

Ah, but it's early yet; they've probably not made it out of the garage yet  :D

Wipes a wistful tear away, I remember the first day back after collecting mine...

Right, that's it I'm off to the thread with the Stella, before I get all dewey eyed and start planning another.  :oops:

Yes, We've got it and even at this stage it's amazing, a dream come true, can't believe it's finally here sitting in our garage. Must say my Husband was a little shocked by the colour (Lilac) when he saw it but I was well pleased I told him to imagine it completed Lilac and Chrome,  a real eye catcher.   :)

Hahahehe,

Lilac?  ???  Would that be purple?  Or do we need to call Andy's machine the Lilac Throbber!!!  :D:D:D

Ta

Geoff

:)

P.S.

bl**** Hell! (excuse me) - Just went to WF website and viewed the "colour selector" - purple is described as Lilac!!!!!

The "Lilac Throbber" it is  :D  :D

urgh, I thought purple throbber was bad, but lilac throbber is strangely stomach churning  :0

There's two purples available (or there were). Mine is darker than the one they currently call 'lilac'.

:p

Andy

Hi Andy,

Back to "Purple Throbber" it is. Sounds much better especially if you say it in a Frankie Howard voice - in my head - I'd look a bit silly in the middle of the office otherwise  :D

Your car was looking very nice & weather friendly with tonneau last night.

If you're available on Monday (and I can fit you in to my 5' 11" / 6' seating position) would you drive my car around Swindon? I want some critical feedback on the car. Plus it helps put mileage on the car pre RR session Tuesday.

Offer is open to all sensible Swindon WSCC members! Helmet will be required. No driving past 30 limit speed cameras doing 60 though - I like my licence thank you.

Ta

Geoff

:)

:t-up:

What you getting?

Andy

I'm guessing a Westfield... :p

though at the point you wrote that, they could've been cloning a dog :p  :D

Topcat (& spouse), wilkommen, bienvenue, etc, etc...

If you're available on Monday (and I can fit you in to my 5' 11" / 6' seating position) would you drive my car around Swindon? I want some critical feedback on the car. Plus it helps put mileage on the car pre RR session Tuesday.

I'd definitely help out if I can...swap you for some assistance bleeding my brakes? :)

Andy