Another New Member.

Topcat 52

My Husband and I are finally collecting our Westie Kit on Wednesday and really excited about getting started, it seems like forever since we had our test drive and placed the order.

Brilliant; the night before I went to collect mine was like Christmas Eve as a little 'un all over again. Had a big grin all the way back after collecting it.

Had a big grin all the way back after collecting it.

And eventually, you get to drive it.

:D

The idea of a build doesn't particularly appeal to me (not that mechanically inclined I'm afraid) but it must be a great feeling when you first get to jump in and take it for a drive...

Andy

Had a big grin all the way back after collecting it.

And eventually, you get to drive it.

:D

The idea of a build doesn't particularly appeal to me (not that mechanically inclined I'm afraid) but it must be a great feeling when you first get to jump in and take it for a drive...

Andy

Yep, build 'cause you want to build, not just to get a car.

I really enjoyed it though, I think I'm starting to get post build withdrawal symptoms :down:

Perhaps if I took it all apart and put it back together again....  :D

Good luck with it, there's loads of help to be found here should you need it!

Andy

Welcome aboard :D had my Pinto on the road for a year now, and well chuffed with it, dont rule out XE or Zetech power tho  :p

hey gadgetman, I've a project for you.........

Having seen Mark's car at Mallory, I can only marvel at the guy's sense of humour. You're an inspiration M8 <!--emo&:t-up:  :t-up:

Kerry S

PS oh and good luck with the build, BTW, I went the easy way with a module build, you have my undying admiration for what you are about to do :)

The Garage is now all boarded out ready to collect our Westie tomorrow, and yes we have even made room in there for a fridge as I feel we may be needing the help from a few cans of Stella. :D