• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie - Yorksboys.

• scott beeland

• rossi

• higgsti

Well eventful night.

Put car back together, set off.

forgot to put boost pipes and dipstick back in. NEARLY SET ON FIRE.......

Thanks to the guy in the green westy who stopped and helped.

Just arrived for blat 10 mins in exhaust coming loose.... FORGOT TO TIGHTEN BOLTS TO TURBO HOUSING...

WHY DID I RUSH, everything ok now .....

??????

good night and it was good to see the yorkie boys turn up in their cars this time .good run out charlie which run were we then thanks once again for the pebble dashing .scooby put a dimmer switch on them headlights  :D:D:D

good night and it was good to see the yorkie boys turn up in their cars this time .good run out charlie which run were we then thanks once again for the pebble dashing .scooby put a dimmer switch on them headlights    

You weren't on Kirk's route :p

no i past him thought theres no way im getting left behind as well all i could see were tail lights getting further and further into the distance :D:D:D

.good run out charlie which run were we then thanks once again for the pebble dashing .

:t-up:  :t-up:

Glad you enjoyed the run Paul. We were in the 'oh s**t we shouldn't be doing 105 mph on this road'!  :D  :D  :D

Glad you kept up in the bike engined mad machine!  :D

Oh, - and sorry about the pebble dashing!!!! :blush:

Was a great night and a fantastic turnout.

Pleased the cars OK Scoob' and that we all got back to the pub in one piece, - although one or two took longer than others!!!  :D  ( You know who you are!  :t-up:  :D ).

Charlie.

Hi guys,

It was a good meet, i was really impressed with the turn out.  The run out was interesting.  We found some pretty good roads, but got lost on the way back after missing the turning, twice.  As i said to Mike Dixon, with out Adam there to navigate for me I would have been back alot sooner.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I'll still some photos up later.

Kirk  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Had a good night last night, prefer the run out in to Holmfirth over the Leeds meet anytime but maybe not the route I led last night, sorry chaps it was a little of the beaten track.

Last nights route 30.6 miles, 64 junctions, 3 of which were pretty nasty hairpins, 2 mini roundabouts, 3 other hairpins, a tunnel, a combination of cobbled, farm tracks, serious single tracked, traffic calmed  :angry: and last but not least pucker classified road. From memory there was only one set of temporary and one permenant set of traffic lights.

I don't think we did bad though only 7 out of the 31 miles were A,B or C roads and only 2 dangler ups by me.

The route home was a lot easier, major roads all the way but we managed to loose 2 of our companions within 2 miles of The Huntsman, they did arrive home safe though had confirmation last night.

Emma next time I'm leading perhaps you should bring the porta loo from the camper.

Only sorry we didn't get there for the blat(s) out must try harder next time.

:t-up:

Crackin night. Loadsa cars and a great blat :devil:

2 tanks of petrol used on the night but worth every litre.

Interesting drive down the last 1/2 of the m62 though as my fuse blowing problem extended to headlights and right side indicators :0  :0  :0

Trip to PKM coming up I think :down:

will put some photos on site when I get home

Scott saw you last night and at Harewood but never got chance to introduce myself, I got the seat you offered to deliver by the way.

Driving with out lights, tis not good. :p