• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Yorks / Manc Blat Sunday 7th August

Muttleys V8

are you saying saddleworths a girl rossi.hes not hes just got a bladder like a hamster but with 248 bhp to push it out which equates to 469bhp/ton may the force be with him.rossi is hubby planning on keeping up this time?.  :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• higgsti

• Muttleys V8

• PhilH

Top Posters In This Topic

why o why .new chain and sprockets dont frighten me .told ya them twisties and cols wayyyyyyyyy behind welllllllllll proven :D:D:D:D

yea right only chance is if ive got the 50kg handicap in with me and even then ill reel him in:p :p:p .ask him to pull over so that he doesnt hold the westy boys up in the corners dans not coming so just tell him to let everyone past.its so annoying when bikers fly past on the straights and hold you up on the bends :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead::D

ohhh! your such a b***h im tellin him what your sayin and hes just on his way down to yours to kick your ass! you have to admit you couldnt quite catch the ninja when we were last out could ya, or was you just holdin back so not to embarrass the biker?   :cool:

worried about you throwing up in me car .and thers a bit more weight in a westy with 2 in than a solo 900 ninga .especially with you in the passenger seat(bite rossi bite) wouldnt you say??? ??????

thought you knew yer bikes that was deffo a zxr900 you was probally preoccupied with brown paper bag you discarded soon after .:d:D:D:D

besides if hes on the way to kick my A*** hell be knackered when he gets here and ill ov had at least 8hrs sleep:D :D:D:D .and dont hit him again:D :D

your so funny my sides are splitting! nah hes well away he cant take the pace the lightweight! im off to bedfordshire later you whopper! :D

soory to interrupt but ...

I seem to recall a mate of mine passing his test on a kwaka 125 F ???

although it was nearly ancient history now :(