Yorks / Manc Blat Sunday 7th August

Muttleys V8

can you give a better idea of route and estimate of times as ive said i have 4hrs playtime allocation and would it not be better to meet at j20/21/22.which direction are you talking of going from birch westbound m62?:0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossi

• higgsti

• Muttleys V8

• PhilH

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be up 4 this. Need 2 know time and place as i got 2 take kids to Notts 1st or after.

Wouldnt want 2 be accused of luving Westy more than mi family now would I.

Phil

so its deffo on then? everyone meeting at 11 but can we have an estimation on how long we are gonna be out as this would be a big help, thanks! :)

Mike,

Thanks for letting me tag along.....pity every Toyota Carolla on the road was doing 25 mph.

Got back to sunny Warrington in one piece....must of done 250 miles in the car to-day....me heads buzzing and me legs wont go straight

Cheers

Mike:p

Nice to meet up with you guys again today.Enjoyed it.

SWMBO didnt tho,never getting in the dam go kart again i think were her words.Stiff back aching legs,tangled hair. Blar Blar Blar:

Im still getting it in the neck now for asking her along.

O well any spare petrol head chicks knocking around,i have spare seat.   :durr:

Hi Guys,

I enjoyed the run out today, it was good fun.  Here are some photos: -

run3.jpg

run7.jpg

run2.jpg

run4.jpg

run5.jpg

run6.jpg

run.jpg

run1.jpg

Kirk

Cool pics Kirk, pity I couldn't be with you Guys, but I had to go driving Jags around the Cheshire country side  :D  :D  :D

looks like a great day, due to time limits me, the significant other, higgsti, saddleworth and a rather cool looking R6 went along the snake pass, buxton and then on for eats at the cat and fiddle was a fantastic day, great weather and great company few tight corners and higgsti nearly killed us by pulling out on a 4x4 then blamed me the b***h! just kiddin the racing god gave another great drive out thanks lar! :cool: