South Rolling Road Day

Leon B

Thanks for organising today Leon, It was a good session and all the better when the BEC's both made less than 100 bhp on their first runs   :D  :D  :D  :D

Pity it was due to wheelspin.... but they didn't come out top..  :D

Interesting morning. I have never been to a RR before and it confirmed my suspicions of what to do next to improve the car.

minor upgradeitis. . . .

David.

Top morning Leon, even if I did look a little worried when my car was on the rollers. Many thanks for organising it :t-up:

Took bit of fuel out of the map from 7K to 9K and reduced the accelaration enrichment. It now pulls smoothly to 9K :-)

Its still a bit rich above 7K but I don't want to rush leaning it out, would rather do it in stages and stay safe.

However we must do another one in say 3 months time ;-)

Still 212bhp from a 1.3 can't be bad :D

Cheers

Bazzer

PS Are you going to post the results up here ?

Cheers chaps, had a good day also :)

I will hopefully post up the results here tommorow when I have a bit of time.

Bazzer, well impressed with your car, fills the engine bay like a V8 would.

Thanks leon for an interesting morning  with the rolling road.

some interesting results and an enthusiastic and friendly club

members .hope to meet you all again soon.

mike williams/2000 zetec

Good effort Leon on organising the event and posting the results table. Didn't expect anything less from you mate. Thanks to EFI for letting us use their rollers.

It was good to meet some new faces from the surrounding areas as well.

Tony

Cheers chaps, had a good day also :)

I will hopefully post up the results here tommorow when I have a bit of time.

Bazzer, well impressed with your car, fills the engine bay like a V8 would.

Cheers Leon The gearbox is in the engine bay as well dont forget :-) There is still quite a lot of room in there. Just a lot of pipes and stuff on top which makes it look full :-)

Thanks for organising the day !!!

Have fixed the exhaust leak between the turbo and manifold today and done some more mapping. Running even better now its balistic with just 5psi of boost. Should be mad with 14.5psi  :D  :D

Cheers

Bazzer

Have fixed the exhaust leak between the turbo and manifold today and done some more mapping. Running even better now its balistic with just 5psi of boost. Should be mad with 14.5psi  :D  :D

Looking forward to seeing the car at Rocknigham, might force you to take me for a spin ;)

Enjoyed the day leon, just seen the photos (hangs head in shame at the bhp reading) Engine is going back at the end of sept to be sorted so hopefully next time (hint hint) it will be at the spec it should be