SVA Questiom

Derby Allen

Ted, firstly well done.I know its a great feeling when it passess and a great relief too. this is my second build but think i will have problems this time for sure. Tasking the car for a pre-MOT tomorrow so that they can check it over. I have had all the brakes apart tonight and I think the brakes are worse. taking the pressure out of the system there appears to be very little travel in the master cylinder and what brakes i have quickly run out before the pedal goes rock hard. there will always have to be some because of the movement of the pads and brake cylinders, I think the master cylinder has a fault because i'm sure there should be more travel than i have (Pedal etc is free to go with ever it wants) hopefully getting a pressure bleed will take up some of the slack and get me enough brakes to get through. long term or after fail i need to sorce a better cylinder. worse part is i ordered a replacement over a week ago and is has not turned up after being promised it would be posted on monday.

Let you know what the local garage comes up with, just will go slowly

Steve