Carbon fibre dash upgrade

detailer

:) Hi, I'm looking into updating the dash on my '93 westfield narrow body which has a Xflow engine.  I'm looking to fit a carbonfibre dash and replace the dials for one of those data logger displays.  Has anyone attempted this or is it a waste of time (fitting the data logger display on a Xflow due to its age)?.

Just fancied the clearer display instead of the tiny speedo which I struggle to read as its partially tucked behind the steering wheel.

We use the car for track days regularly and figured it might be useful but i'm all ears!   :t-up:

I hvae a carbon dast and a stack unit in my car and that a x-flow.

If your happy with the engine but not the das, change the dash :D:D:D:D

It worked for me, by the end of next year the engine will be the only original part of my car :D:D

Just fancied the clearer display instead of the tiny speedo which I struggle to read as its partially tucked behind the steering wheel.

We use the car for track days regularly and figured it might be useful but i'm all ears!

Rev counter is more important than the speedo for track days.