• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Frau Vesty

• GuyH

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Well, that was a tricky one obviously :)

Andy

i can name all three , but my life is at risk if i say a word :oops:

i can name all three , but my life is at risk if i say a word :oops:

Funnily enough, so can I (but that's not too hard, since I'm the owner of one of them...)

I'm honoured, the first picture of a race-suited 'Hawkins' A***. My mother will be proud... :)

Andy

That's not a proper picture of your A***.  For one thing, the top half of your race suit is covering it, and for another, you're not bending over.  These are essential elements of any good photo.

Ok, not a bad first attempt, but must try harder I guess :)

Andy

I don't think you'll get a good shot on Andy, he has people to bend over on his behalf!

:p

erm, i'm really not comfortable with being the person that 'bends over' for Andy IYSWIM :)

I don't think you'll get a good shot on Andy, he has people to bend over on his behalf!

:p

erm, i'm really not comfortable with being the person that 'bends over' for Andy IYSWIM :)

:D  :oops:

I did write "..bend over on his behalf" as opposed to ".. bend over for him" to try and save you some embarassment there Simon. Didn't work though did it. You know what I mean though.

Anyway, I've seen you in action and I can vouch for the fact that you definately bend over backwards, so I think your reputation is quite safe.

Indeed...I'm just glad that the Gently pit crew had a lot less work to do this weekend :t-up:

Andy

Hi everyone. Can't believe Slingsby nicked my breakfast. Mind you the replacement came alot faster than Andy H's sausages on Friday.

Tommo

P.S. As we benefitted from successful role reversal, I'm thinking of putting a tow bar on the flymo now....

Mind you the replacement came alot faster than Andy H's sausages on Friday.

Please don't mention my sausages...the memory still traumatises me :down:

Andy

My pictures are ready to go online but technical difficulties are preventing me from uploading until I get home :(