• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry's Trophy

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

• Terrys 'T' Shirt

Dear Terry,

Sorry to tell you I have found myself a new abode so I'm not planning on coming home.  I can't even be bothered to photoshop myself onto any more photos (and I've run out of anonymous web space to host them) so I'm going to have to leave this thread to all of my chums who have made this so much more amusing.  See if you can spot me in my new pad.

Ciao,

TT III

4928.jpeg

Dear TT (III)

Please don't abondon us just because your out of web space.  I use the following link to host my p*sstakes here and it will maintain your identity too.

Here's to a continuation of the fun, and I can't wait till Tez get off his hols, as I suspect that Terry's Dummy will go into orbit !

Terry's Teddy, if you look at the URL of the picture that Terry's Trophy posted, you'll see he also uses my image hosting space.

Extra space can be negotiated if you're nice to me...

:)

Andy

Terry's Dummy will go into orbit !

I have been speaking to those nice boys’s at NASA.

They have promised to bring me back from their next trip as long as Terry tells them how to build the shuttle properly

:D  :D  :p  :p  ;)  ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  ???  ???  :)  :)  :devil:  :devil:

I have been speaking to those nice boys’s at NASA.

They have promised to bring me back from their next trip as long as Terry tells them how to build the shuttle properly

:D  :D  :p  :p  ;)  ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D  ???  ???  :)  :)  :devil:  :devil:

But that's Rocket Science isn't it ??

oi you lot ,I am back

My broken ARB is now replaced, T shirt is on my back and as for the trophy :devil:

Please note that I use my grandchildrens dummies( cant afford to buy new ones) and my teddy is in bed with me.

Mam and Dad are dead but I am sure they would be really impressed with how I am standing up to all this personal abuse :p

See you at Curborough you set of barstewards :D

Lift off as promoted by the the end of my racing boot :angry:

Dear Terry,

I went to visit my friend Michael and to look at all his trophies.  Look how small I am compared to his!  Do you think you could have been an F1 champion if you had started out earlier?

4946.jpeg

TT III xx