A letter to Terry

Terry's Trophy

Dear Terry,

Well you wouldn't believe what could happen in the space of just a few weeks.  Firstly I thought I'd never make it away from Curborough, I thought that Stanton fella was going to eat me - either that or judging by the state of his trousers, something even worse!  I bet you wouldn't toast your trophy success out of me after that!

4579.jpeg

But I got away from there so that was a relief.  I was so rejected and confused, you didn't come to collect me, I was left alone, so I went away on holiday to gather my thoughts and see if I could work out what I really wanted from our relationship.  

4580.jpeg

I had a superb time there in the sun.  At one point I saw some naked bird so I buried myself in the sand and the bird came over and sat on me!  If you don't believe, me look in  this thread (over 18s only) - forget all those silly captions - the dog is actually looking for me!

It got a bit hot out there though, so I thought before I came back, I'd cool down by popping over to Canada for a spot of summer skiing.

4581.jpeg

But now I'm safely back at home, just resting in a cupboard.  I thought I liked being alone, I enjoyed the travelling (especially the naked bird).  But one can't travel all the time, and I've discovered that being just stuck in a cupboard here, instead of taking pride of place on your mantelpiece, is a lonely life.  All the other trophies here look at me and laugh because I'm only a 3rd in class one.  Please come and find me, I miss you and I'll feel far more at home in your trophy collection.

Sincerely,

Trophy xx

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry's Trophy

• Mark Stanton

• Terry Everall

• Terrys 'T' Shirt

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D First Terry's shirt goes walkabout now Terry's trophy ........................ well at least they're having some fun with their freedom  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

Conspiracy theory: Somebodys taking the p***!! will Tel finally crack and do you all in with a lump hammer at the next round!!

Buzz

I hope not Buzz. He might miss and smash his trophy by mistake  :D

John

He might miss and smash his trophy by mistake  :D

He has to catch me first!

Dear Terry,

I've had such an exciting weekend.  On a whim, my foster carers decided to take me to Salzburg.  Imagine my excitement when we turned up in the town only to discover there was some kind of car festival going on.  I went up onto the rooftops to get a good view of all the nice cars.  I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I think most of them were nicer than yours.  

4609.jpeg

I was pretty excited as you can imagine, so I thought a little touristy trip round the town might calm me down a bit.  I particularly liked the driver's hat.  I'd be happy if you bought a hat like that, and wore it to all the events.  It was pretty smelly up there, but I guess that's something I'll have to get used to eventually, eh?  I've heard things about your Nomex.

4610.jpeg

But finally came the highlight of my day.  Can you believe I actually got to meet Ronald McDonald.  He's not as cheery as he seems on television, and his feet are bigger.  A woman with a white square instead of a head took me up on stage and showed me off to everyone.  Children in lilac clothes were even allowed to come and have a closer look!  I was so proud.  Would you give me pride of place and show me off like she did?

4608.jpeg

Not missing you too much at the moment, I'll keep you posted about my travels.  

Sincerely,

Trophy x

Tell me something "does the reflection of your bum look big" when you are polishing my trophy? ???  :0  :D

Keep diggin Terry  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D that's a big shovel you got  :D

Terry I am a trophy, I do not have a bum.  I am made from glass, with some splendid WSCC engraving on the front.

Terry I am a trophy, I do not have a bum.  I am made from glass, with some splendid WSCC engraving on the front.

I also do not possess a bum, just a great big t*t of an owner

Dear T-shirt

As we both have the same ownership issues, I wonder if you would consider leaving Terry and coming travelling with me?  

Looking forward to your reply,

TTIII

Got any plans for your next trip  ???  ???  ???  ???  :D