SVA centre at Derby

jak

As it says really. I should have been taking it to Nottingham, but due to holidays and illness they have moved it to Derby.

Anyones experiences would be welcome.

Ta

John.

When we took Ians car there the guy was very reasonable who looked after us.

There was one chap who was a bit of a jobs worth.

Ian t the meet tommorow ask him the name of the guy who did his.

Rob

Yep - we passed at Nottingham on Tuesday PM with the Marlin Sportster - very nice bloke and very fair.

They even keep a nice file of which kit magazine in there to read!

(and they'll even warm your brakes up for you if they are bit sh*t on the day as our rears were) "they'll only get better" he said :D

Mine passed first time at Derby 2 yrs ago, he was going to faail it on emissions and also shaarp bits on the factory westfield exhaust, but he let me work on the car during the test, I filed an edge on the exhaust and tweaked the engine management to reduce emissions.  Thorough, which is what you want prior to taaking your car on the road, and also fair.

Cheers

Phil

Well my 'red Zetec powered car'* passed second time last year at Derby, the guys were fine.  Would've passed first time had it not been for brake bias 'issues'...

There's a bit about it on my website HERE.

Neil

*but not a westie, you understand  :D