Gelcoat

Boomy

by the time you bought all the materials  , decent primers and hardners come in 1 litres you will only  need 1/4 litre so wouldnt be cost effective to do it yourself...you may as well pay a  bodyshop to do the job properly without any hassle. + you will have someone to twist at if it flakes off again  ???  you will have to take into account  though that painted westys will chip worse than a gel coat.. when i colour changed mine i added an elastic additive to the laquer  to help it flex and it does help with chipping.  :)

Hi boomy,

Hope you get it sorted. I love the colour scheme - even colour coded to your Sportage?. Looks a lot like the picture I saw on the Surrey wscc site of Ben Thomas' pre-lit. Not the same one is it?

Have to meet up soon.

Kev.

lo boomer m8, think it was red before previous owner had the tub resprayed, if I remember correctly, it had new bonnet, nose and cycle wings which'll be gelcoat.

no idea what the tub was done in mind.

and yes chappers, it was mine on the surrey site :p