Cycle wing protection

Ted

1.  Have heard that stones smacking the underside of the cycle wings may cause crazing in the gelcoat.  Has anyone experienced this and if so are there any products available to protect the wings??

2.  Have done a search and seen the debates about front number plates but does anyone know where I can obtain a sticky number plate??

Thanks

TED

:)  :)

1. Yep it can happen... you can always try a rubberised underseal. I've never bothered.

2. Fancyplates are the people...

Used some stuff from Car Builder Solutions and then sprayed to match car colour.

Number plates must be one of the most recurring threads here...

Kerry S

but does anyone know where I can obtain a sticky number plate??

Motaparts - Long lane Halesowen West Midlands  :D  :D

Evenin M8

How're your cycle wings, scuttle,wiring, fuese, crimps etc etc, John.

Had a good 2 hour blat through Ashbourne, Tissington, Hulland this evening, cars got lots of dead wildlife on it now.

Kerry S

To stop the crazing i've been thinking of using some of the spray on foam that's used in diy for hole filling, won't be as heavy as the rubber stuff but propably not as protective. It should do the job??