Rear Lights and Mountings

Tucka

Hi,

Purchased a complete light set from westfield and i was given 2 spacers and 2 brackets.  I believe the 2 spacers are for the front headlights.  I can't remember if the 2 brackets were for the rear lights.  

The brackets are 9cm long and around 3.5cm wide with a 90 degree bend along one edge.  There is a 6mm hole drilled at each end with a 16mm hole in the centre.  I was told they were for sva but weren't in the manual.  Anyone know where they should be used?  ???

Thanks

Cheers,

Didn't think of them.  Just attached a bracket to them and they all the fixings fit perfectly in them. :D

What type of drill pieces did you use to drill the body?  I've used metal bits so far but they splinter the fibreglass.  

Thanks

Using metal bits I drilled a 2mm pilot hole to start then when using larger drill bits I put the drill in reverse to grind the holes, no splintering so far.

Enjoy the build

TED

:):)

Drill a sharp drill bit into some concrete in order to blunt it a bit, this will make a much better job of drilling your bodywork without splintering! :D:D