Stack Dash

Simon H

A well used Stack dash, ST867 which was from an ST8102SP datalogging race system.

It has a 0-4-10k rpm scale. It can display speed, rpm, oil pressure, fuel pressure, oil temp, water temp, battery volts. It also has 512k datalogging memory. It powers up ok and everything appears to work.

The latest version can be seen here, this one is from around 2000 but appears to be the same.

It should do other things like predictive lap timing and clever stuff but I have never tried them.

Included are 1 temp sensor, wheel speed sensor, accelerometer, lap receiver and the loom.

Thats all the good bits, the bad bit is that the glass has got broken at some point, I would expect you can get replacements from Stack.

I dont know what this is really worth as its a race system and so not road legal, but in 2000 it retailed a £2300 + VAT, so make me an offer.

Or I would swap the unit for a Stack road system if anyone is going racing and doesnt need it anymore.

Could you send it to

Plays Kool

Unit 3,

Whitehall Filling Station,

Whitehall Road East,

Birkenshaw,

Bradford.

BD11 2EJ

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.