Thanks for all the help so far!

Rik

Thanks to you all for the help so far, I've been buliding a duratec westfield since January and the build is now looking like I'm nearly there.  I haven't posted before, but have made good use of the search engine to get help.  However, as I near the end (particularly in set-up and SVA), I fear I may be making a nuisance of myself!  Many thanks in anticipation.

Rik.

PS Anyone out there live near Cockermouth in Cumbria?

..Cockermouth..

:oops:   :p  :p  :oops:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

You need to get out more... :p

Welcome Rik. :)

Don't worry about making a nuisance of yourself. I've got that area covered :0

We weren't far from Cockermouth this weekend, you weren't disturbed by a convoy of 40-odd Westfields were you? :)

Andy

Disturbed, no.  Very sorry to have missed it, but it was my stag do and the lure of karting and beer was strong.  Hoping to be there next year however.

I'm in Carlisle Monday to Thursday every week....and always looking for more people to bore with car talk :)