Le Mans 2005

nlash

Group pic again this year?

Indy Corner, Friday @ 1200 hrs. Good excuse to meet up and swap some banter.

All those say I  :D  :D  :D

Anyone wanting to meet up with myself, Neil & Kirsten and friends, pm me your moby number and we'll arrange to meet at the Shampoo Bar one evening

:D

I did suggest we might have a BarBeQue during the race at our camp site - as it's within staggering distance of the action.   What say you Nigel?

I did suggest we might have a BarBeQue during the race at our camp site - as it's within staggering distance of the action.   What say you Nigel?

Sounds good to me... what night? Saturday is ok but no way i'm going shopping for food after 1000hrs on the Saturday coz its impossible to move outside of the circuit after that time

Le Mans traditionalists BBQ on Friday night. Saturday night is for watching the race, surely? I for one would much rather be sat at Porsche Curves or Maison Blanche or Mulsanne Corner on Saturday night with food and drink from the concessions, which are normally pretty good. Certainly much better than the standard burger wagon fare in the UK. Even the coffee is excellent, but then you kind of expect that...

Hmmm yeah Friday ok... then venture up to the roundabout on Houx Annexe to watch the Danish loons!

There is loads going on during Friday... burnouts are good fun to watch  :D  :D  :D

You might want to go in to Arnage or the drivers parade though... guess suck it and see might be the best option for the moment

anyone staying at Château de Chanteloup? getting ferry over Friday morning;)

25 of us from the Yorkshire and Manchester areas. We sail tueaday night and will be there from wednesday.  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:

The thread seems like the right place to but this.

Clicky...

Dan

Holy s**t, - may have to re-assess time of arrival at campsite! :0  :0  :oops:  :down:

anyone staying at Château de Chanteloup? getting ferry over Friday morning;)

We're staying at the chateau - 2 Westfields from West Yorkshire - one green, one blue. Travelling Wednesday night Hull-Zeebrugge.

Note: there's now a speed camera just up the road from the campsite. It's OK to 'ping' it, coz any French NIP can be torn up with impunity. But if 'Jean Claude Gen-damme' spots you, it could all get v. nasty!

Paul