sva pass

gatecrasher

Hi all, cant believe it ,passed sva at first attempt at notts today, what a nice bloke he is, only thing i was worried about was the noise but there was no need as it was only 90db, just need to get it registered now....,anyone got any good ideas of the best way to do it???

Congratulations, which kit is it - from all new parts or recon stuff. If it's a new kit speak to Westfield for your certificate of newness, then if your near Nottingham get yourself down to the dvla centre there with your MAC certificate and certificate of newness. If it is n't new just need your MAC cert and money.Oh, you need to fill out a V55 form as well I think ???

John

Well done, as a matter if interest what sort of things were questioned etc.. if any, looking to go to Notts myself in the next month.

Thanx guys, its all new apart from the engine, gearbox and diff, they are all recon, popped in to dvla notts today after my test but it was packed, gonna call first thing in the morn so i shall see what they say....as for your question muzzy, the guy that tested mine was a stand in from derby sva, he was really helpfull, if you stick to what westfield tell ya, you will be fine

Si

Well done! I went to Nottingham DVLA after SVA pass and it was mayhem.

Next day at 9am was much better. They dealt with me very well and sent them a letter of thanks which they appreciated so hopefully they won't regard kit-car builders as morons from outer space.

Good luck!

Kerry S

Congratulations  :D