Rac Petty Bar

mcculbo

RAC Petty bar in black powder coat. Just the thing for all the track boys out there. Offers on the above please.

Alternatively I can supply the bar FOC if a swap can be arranged. The rest of the RAC bar is the welded variety with the top bracket for the petty bar already mounted. Its in black powder coat and is in good condition. Has been used in competition and still has a couple of scrutineer stickers attached.

Rather than me grind off the petty bar bracket (sva) and have the rest of the bar stripped and chromed I will supply the complete thing in exchange for another RAC bar. Rose jointed if possible, condition unimportant as I will be stripping it for coating anyway.

So you dont have to weld a bracket on, and I dont have to grind a bracket off. Plus the rose jointed type although not as strong would be easier for me to get chromed.

What do you think ?

Bob.....

:t-up:

-u have PM

You have email :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.