• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Number of westfields made

Redcar

Maybe the web site could have a section where we can register our cars, type, engine, colour, year etc, so we can get some totally useless but interesting stats?

I have noticed recently that the newer cars are mainly yellow, when i built mine red was the popular colour, i was just wondering where all the red ones have gone ???

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• neilwillis

• Redcar

• adhawkins

Maybe the web site could have a section where we can register our cars, type, engine, colour, year etc, so we can get some totally useless but interesting stats?

I have noticed recently that the newer cars are mainly yellow, when i built mine red was the popular colour, i was just wondering where all the red ones have gone ???

Where have all the red cars gone..................................

Who sang that...........................Oldman  ???

My one and only car is navy blue.

As is mine, too. Lost count now :(

Kerry S

Blue is obviously the new yellow, cos mines navy blue too :)

Thats 35.6 (not including the 11/64 as still trying to convert it into decimal :blush: )

Ive got 3.5, coz the flymo is easily 2.5 westfields, so thats 39.1 :D

Will I'm trying. Everyone keeps letting me down. Sprayers not picked the car up and my dad aint here to help me cause he's gone away for the weekend. He's left everything that I cant do till the last minute and its really p******** me off

So why is your logon "Redcar"?

I've got one - but it's a Megablade so it only weighs half as much as a car engine Westy... still counts as a full car though. :p

I got one and the one I built previously was last seen in 2003 so unless it's stuffed, count another one for me.

Oh and it's yellow .... Sorry!

Tigger