2.1 Litre Pinto Engine

WESTMETAL

2.1 Litre Pinto Engine

Built by Vulcan Engines, has done 1500 miles been in westfield for 12 months.

All parts were brand new when built by Vulcan Engines, as in:

New twin 45 side draft carbs

New Pistons

Rebore

Up-rated cam shaft

Valves and Springs

Up-rated Oil pump

New water pump

Cut down sump

Exhaust system

Starter motor and alternator fitted

New distriburator and leads

Optronic Ignition system with Up-rated coil

Comes as complete package, ready to fit in car, the engine is still in my westfield, so it can be heard running and driven.

All Reciepts availible and pictures on request

Please Ring or email to

Dalemetalwork@aol.com

or

Bargain engine,I know the phones been ringing this end,to help Dale fit the Duratec.At least I have a few weeks before craning the pinto out.

He's finally lost it... It's will be the sudden weight reduction of his wallet thats done it!

:D

He's finally lost it... It's will be the sudden weight reduction of his wallet thats done it!

LOL  :D

From one boat anchor to another  :oops:  :D

Your not kidding!

Buts he's tried everything else he (and I) can think of. The oil galleries in the block are the only things not to have been changed... ???

No, but the gauge was replaced with a mechanical one to confirm it wasn't an electrical problem.

If the new engine does not show the same syptoms, which I very much doubt it will, then I might borrow Liams old engine and strip it to see if I can find a problem with. Something must be causing it.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.