Engine Advice needed?

LiamR

Engine has covered less than 100 miles so you can say its new

So the owner threw that at the first hedge he saw then :p

• 3 weeks later...

Once again, thanks guys....    So I think I will stick with what I have got for now, until I have the experience to know what I want to change!

Also...  I have just agreed to collect the car from Nottingham tomorrow evening, and drive back to London, so tonight I am feeling like a 5 year old on Christmas eve! Just hoping to be able to sleep tonight now.....  

Liam  

oh... and keeping my fingers crossed that it gets me back to London in one go!!!

:)

ever thought of getting it bored out to 2.1?

wilder cams - get it flowed - tuned properly

theres a lot that can be done to the pinto itself without changing the engine - it is possible to go to 200bhp iv heard. seems the biggest thing people say about the pinto is the weight. cast iron as opposed to alloy modern blocks and heads. but it all depends on how much you can budget for (ruffly translated - how much the missus will let you spend) :D