sva

speedy jon

hey, my sva is on monday and im wondering do i need a cover to go over the silencer? also does there have to be any form of protection over the pipes where they exit the body like some sort of exhaust wrap?

thanks Jon

yes I was told at a pre sva inspection at westfield that you need a exhaust cover,

I fitted mine temporary just for the sva so I dont need it any more , if it's of any use to you you can have it :D.

For some reason you dont need cover the part where it exits the body.

I had a cover on zorst for SVA it came FOC with the system, last thing you want to do is upset the inspector with a leg burn.The cover doesn't do anything other than protect from burns, might be a W/f selling ploy   :p No wrap needed anywhere else thou'.  :cool:

You'll need the newish longer cover that extends past the back of the silencer to cover the rear exhaust bracket.

Make sure that you have 'blunted' the edges of the front clamp ring as well.

HTH