Stoneleigh Video

Have just watched video of stoneleigh, most of which buzz filmed on our camcorder - no wonder we got complaints!  Nakedness, drunkeness, dodgy dancing (mostly muttleboy), very loud music and general mayhem! :p

Once again the wscc maintains its reputation - justly deserved in the kit car club scene. :D  :D

BTW Buzz, don't give up the day job, your cameraman skills leave a lot to be desired.  :t-up:

pizza delivery?........................oh ya mean si honking in the camper :D  :D

C'mon then Kaz upload and get a link posted  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D

C'mon then Kaz upload and get a link posted  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Buzz 1st I have few plans  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I must admit the camcorder had problems auto focusing; mind u so did I

I remembered your bum being blurred when u were riving up and down in the lens!! I still enjoyed it tho!  :p  :p  :p  :p

Anybody heard from the Roof surfing champion!

Buzz  :D

Buzz

I still don't understand why you put 4 cans of stella in the gents toilet , took a picky of it,

and used it for yer avatar  :p

I took the picky in my hotel when I went for the WSCC tack day @ Cadwell last year. I got down to the hotel around 22:00 and there was only one off licence open with in walking distance and they didn't have a fridge! hence on with the cold water and dip the stella!

As for using it for an avatar its just modern fine art!  :)

Buzz

But if yer take a leak it's gonna  warm the water up, so whats the point ?

:p  :p  :p

plus not very hygenic keeping beer in the kasi  :D

But if yer take a leak it's gonna  warm the water up, so whats the point ?

How many toilets do you know with two taps on? ???

I think someone needs his eyes tested...

Andy

Is there a link for the video ?

Did anyone get the syncronized dognut show Buzz and i attempted in the tin tops??

:D

Did anyone get the syncronized dognut show Buzz and i attempted in the tin tops??

I don't know what u are talking about Sedsy?? I thought that was Andy Rushworth the Stoneleigh Roof Surfing Champion!!

Still not had a reply  for the request for the cart wheeling video Come on Charlie get your finger out!!

Buzz