Tonneau cover for narrow body???

a4gom

[edit] should say best not bets [/edit]:bangshead:

3630.jpg

Rather than altering this one I am having a new one made which will fit my roll cage and high back seats.

The cover came with the car and has never been fitted. I was assured it was for the car and I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be.

The size of the cover is (approx)

Full length = 1430

Width at widest point (back of doors) = 1560

Width across the boot area = 1050

Length of zip = 1020

These dimensions are approx, I measured on my own so could not pull taught. The above are probably less than the actual measurements.

:p A new cover from westfield is £230, this cover is as new, it has never been fitted.

:( There are a few mucky marks on the cover you may be able to see them in the photo, I am 100% I will be able to get these off, I haven't tried this is just how it came out of the spares box.

:( I have lost the fittings, they were with the car when  I got it so they may turn up but budget for buying new (woolies or car builders solutions etc sell these cheaply)

Taking the above into account and following feedback I have had from fellow westfield and other kit car owners I was advised this was worth £100 + P&P. :0

What do you think? :cool:

If you want any more info, want to come and try it or want some more photo's give me a shout.

May swap for ??? 13" / 15" wheels, Standard (not bucket) seats, some new 185/195 14" list 1A tyres..... W.H.Y.  Cash either way :t-up:

You have a PM (hopefully)

:blues:

You should have a reply :t-up:

BTT, come on give me a hand to reduce the overdraft after last weeks spemding spree before the hitsfan.gif and the wife see's the statement.

dac3774 any news?

RV.gif

I'll be at stoneleigh on Monday if anyone wants to have a look at it!!!

Please, Please, Please.

Hi Andy

Is this definitely for a narrow body ??

I am after one for a 98/99 wide body

I will be at Stoneleigh on Monday if it will fit my car ring me on 07850 400909

BTW - love the icons

John, I am 98% sure its for a narrow body, your welcome to try though as I cannot be certain its just what I was told!

A quick measure should give you an indicaion, remember the measurements given are not that accurate as I was on my own, stretched out there will be another 5-10mm maybe more ?? ??? ?? ???

smilie_switch.gif

I'll be there on Monday if you want to look at it.

Cheers Andy I'll measure my car before i come to show

Can,t bring car as I'm flying from N.Ireland :(  :(

If I'd known weather was going to be good would have got ferry :D

cool.gif

No worries, who can trust the forcast anyway??

Flying's much easier anyway.

If you think its any good give me a shout.

BTT :(

Andy

measured my wde body car - seems to be wider than your measurements so suspect cover must be for narrow

Pity! Thanks anyway.

P.S. Sorry I didn't see you at show ,only got to WSCC site on Monday afternoon when most people were taking cover from the ominous clouds overhead. Spoke to a few remaining members, enjoyed show but going by some comments about antics on Message Board must stay over-night next time.

No probs Johnjj.

shout.gifRoll up Roll up, Come on its gotta go need some tyres, just been reminded legal limit is 3mm not 2mm anymore  punish.gif

Should have swapped to road tyres for my 300m trip to stoneleigh.

wallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

... need some tyres, just been reminded legal limit is 3mm not 2mm anymore -

Should have swapped to road tyres for my 300m trip to stoneleigh.

Er, not in the UK, it isn't.  It's 1.6mm across at least 75% of the tread pattern.  AA reccomends 2mm.  It's 3mm when driving on the continent.

Er, not in the UK, it isn't.  It's 1.6mm across at least 75% of the tread pattern.  AA reccomends 2mm.  It's 3mm when driving on the continent.

eek.gif

Cheers Captain your my bestest m8!!!

Now I can

Fast_racer.gif

without

chase.gif

Come on chaps someone must want it.

Will consider a swap, cash either way, what have you got?

Could do with 2 or 3 13" revolutions.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.