Compomotive MO wheels and Toyo tyres.

chazpowerslide

I am selling the 15" Compomotive MO wheels that I am currently using on my Zetec SE.

They are a set of five finished in Anthracite shod with 195x50x15 Toyo Proxes.

They have done less than 3000 miles in the year thay have been fitted and there is only light wear on the tyres, the wheels are in as new condition.

The offset is ET35, I am using Eibach Motorsport specification 17mm hubcentric spacers to bring the offset to ET18, the spacers and longer wheel studs will be sold with the wheels.

The spacers allow the ET35 wheel to be safely converted to ET18 for use on the Westie.

These wheels really look the biz on a Weatfield, the only real disadvantage is that they are a tad heavy (being a motorsport spec wheel) which may be an issue for some people, however on a road spec car this has not been an issue for me

There are also five centre caps to go with the wheels which finish them off really well.

I'm looking for £575 for the whole lot (the spacers and extended bolts were £100 on their own) which I think is a really good price for 5 "as new" top quality wheels with quality tyres fitted.

I'd be prepared to travel a bit to deliver but this would be negotiable.

As allways I will deal with interested parties in post order to keep things fair and will take off £25 if purchased by a WSCC member.

I'll add some pics when I get home.

Chaz.

I'm interested (shame they are not white, or I would have ripped your arm of at the shoulder in enthusiasm).

Are you going to Stoneleigh in something that can take the wheels with you?  I will be there on the Sunday, as I have some parts to hand over to some other club members.

The wheels are on Chaz's car, so if you bring some bricks to stoneleigh Morbis, I'd say we could get the wheels for you. :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.