• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Manchester Area Meet

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

if there are dodgy looking people lurking near them , thats us  ;)

Speak for yourself  :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• higgsti

• scott beeland

• scooby

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

Well guys the sun is shining now here just outside Manchester City Centre (Ardwick)  :cool:  So lets hope it stays that way for the rest of today  :t-up:

Dan, there WILL be Westfields at the Pub tonight  :D  if there are dodgy looking people lurking near them , thats us  ;)

If not just go in the pub turn left up go two steps thats our usual spot  :)

Arn't you a bit OLD for spots Paul............ :p  :D  :D  :D

Fantastic turn out last night, cheers guys, as Kirk says in another post 15 Westfields including Malc's XTR2, I didnt count how many peeps, no good at maffs you see  :D  but the pub must have been half full with Westfield owners  :t-up:

Dan were you there? if you were sorry I missed you, there was such a lot going on last night   :)

Had a blast in Scooby's Jet Fighter  :D  

now I know what a Fighter pilot feels like on take off.

Of course at 11.15 as I left the rain came  :(  I hope Scott got home without getting too wet. BTW Scott pm me with your full postal address, ready for next week  ;)

scooby that cars excellenta credit to you enjoyed my white knuckle ride in the stelth bomber anyone who wants more out of their zetec this is the way to go and the noise is superb .:0

Dan were you there? if you were sorry I missed you, there was such a lot going on last night
Yes, I was there, how could I miss a car like "scooby's".

I am just in the first picture (left hand side) of "Kirk's" other thread, and was mainly chatting to "higgsti" most of the night. I would have introduced myself but I didn't know who was who.

"higgsti" remind me to never follow you again, my car can't take long fast corners like yours can, and me trying to keep up just gets me in trouble. :D A 90mph drift isn't something I want to be doing to often.

I will defiantly be there again though. Great night.

Dan

Of course at 11.15 as I left the rain came  :(  I hope Scott got home without getting too wet. BTW Scott pm me with your full postal address, ready for next week  ;)

We stayed dry all the way home :D

pm sent re address ;)

So what? You've got a hairdryer attached to the engine... :p

The effect of that hairdryer would have bad effect on my good looks.... :p

the reason i went round the roundabout und the motorway was so we could do the sideways challenge you obviosly dipped out :D

So what? You've got a hairdryer attached to the engine... :p

The effect of that hairdryer would have bad effect on my good looks.... :p

Errr I think you'll find it already has

the reason i went round the roundabout und the motorway was so we could do the sideways challenge you obviously dipped out

There was cars in the way, I hit about 50-55 around there, you must have got 60+.

When I came off the 60 onto the 61, the backend of mine went very lose as I bottled it and stuck on the brakes a bit longer (hence the 90mph drift). I was pleased with the performance on the Clio, I don't think it did too bad, considering the skills of the driver. :D

Dan