Contraversial convoy

scott beeland

Oh yes, count me in. Can we organise a return run as well?

:D

I'm up for a nice sensible run down there, just like last year. :D

Kirk :t-up:

Look forward to seeing everyone down there, - should be a great weekend if the waethers okay!  :D:D

Don't forget to reserve my chair at the Yorkie Beer hall charlie

Scott, - you're already booked in with the Yorks / Brummy party. We'll supply the BBQ and chair,- just bring some beer with you, - Oh and watch out for Steve, ( muttley boy ) and his Jack Daniels!!!!!! I'm still recovering!

:p:p:0:D

Has WSCC got its usual spot at Stoneleigh this year?

Nope - we got a brand new one - just sorting out details - I'll post up a location map and issue to all AO's when sorted  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  :D

and a little bit nearer the date so I don't have to keep repeating info to all those that forgot or came into the thread late  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Its deffo outside and on firm grass  ;)  :D  :D Just sorting out marquee etc etc etc - nearly done

Just gotta complete all the H&S formage  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:

Its deffo outside and on firm grass  ;)  :D  :D Just sorting out marquee etc etc etc - nearly done

Just gotta complete all the H&S formage  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:

+ Recycling Bins for All the Bottles, Mark  ???  :0  :D  :D